Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Make Way for Spring


Here it is spring, and I'm loving this picture I took today of a brown oak leaf! First off, it's a macro shot, and I like playing with macro. Second, I like it that you can see the veins in the leaf so clearly. And third, I love how the green is pushing its way up around the leaf as if to say, "It's my turn now."

3 Comments:

Blogger SUSAN said...

Love the colors and you did a nice job with the macro!

We have oaks that are losing their leaves and it's sort of odd amidst the trees that are now budding and have tiny leaves.

Susan

March 15, 2007 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Sandie said...

Very crisp and clear. I like it too!

March 15, 2007 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Dancingirl said...

I am so late looking at all these! I really like this picture. The brown leaf, the hint of green. It says hope.

And it's a great macro shot as well!

March 19, 2007 at 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home