Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Sunlight

Sunlight streaming in through the windows onto the new floor. Isn't it pretty? :)


10 Comments:

Blogger Carol Ann Weaver said...

Oh Katrina! It is gorgeous. I love it, and it makes me want one for our kitchen. :)

I hope and pray you can have "closure" on this long term project!

March 6, 2007 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger LauraLiz said...

You are doing such a great job with this! It really is gorgeous in the sunlight.

March 6, 2007 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger RedGypsie said...

I know you are LOVIN' seeing those floors!! I'm happy for you!

March 6, 2007 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Sandie said...

They are beautiful! I love the color such a warm red.

March 6, 2007 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Pretty? It's gorgeous! I know that word has already been used, but it's what came to mind when I looked at the picture.

March 6, 2007 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Dancingirl said...

Yes! It is beautiful! I know you are happy! Great job.

March 7, 2007 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger Dalissa 365 said...

I love the contrast in this photo and your new floor looks fabulous!

March 8, 2007 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Dalissa 365 said...

I love the contrast in this photo and your new floor looks fabulous!

March 8, 2007 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Dalissa 365 said...

I love the contrast in this photo and your new floor looks fabulous!

March 8, 2007 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger my15minutes said...

i like the abstract effects the shapes create in this one

March 10, 2007 at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home