Saturday, February 24, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- choosing colors
- Reflections
- Fog
- Not-So-Pretty Snow
- Macro
- Reading Material
- DarkEyed Junco at the feeder
- Icy Snow Forts
- Splits
- Snow Pictures
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
Hehehe...I can identify with this one. Our mud room can be quite the footwear breeding ground, especially when you figure in all the farm boots!
Yep... I was thinking about taking a similar shot. Today was sock sorting day, though, but I didn't take a shot of that either.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home