Friday, February 23, 2007

choosing colors


I've spent every spare moment the last few days trying to decide colors for my dining room. This is what I think I've narrowed it down to, but I'm not sure yet. :D This picture came out a little darker than reality.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dancingirl said...

I enlarged the photo to see the colors and fabrics better! You're doing great. I like the nubby texture of the one fabric and the soft print of the other. What will the green and tan (cashew? coffee?) go on? Which is trim, which is wall?

February 24, 2007 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger LauraLiz said...

I took a picture of a tree trunk this morning that had green, tan, and a sort of rust in it, and commented that I'd like to see a room done in those colors. From what I can see, this comes close!!

February 24, 2007 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Most of the walls would be "toasted cashew" with the accent wall being "sage green." I'm thinking of using the lighter color (above the cashew) for trim. I'm having a hard time deciding which fabric to use for curtains.

February 24, 2007 at 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home