Happy Birthday
Today, our 2nd son turned 16! WOW!! (I'm not really old enough for that.)
I needed some extra sleep this morning, so I stayed home from church, and then I decided to go ahead and make ds's requested meal for lunch instead of for supper. I even dressed up the table and brought out some "extras" to make it more special. Everyone was surprised when they got home from church. We've never had such a fancy birthday meal at our house before.

Then they got a little silly with the cloth napkins . . . .
I needed some extra sleep this morning, so I stayed home from church, and then I decided to go ahead and make ds's requested meal for lunch instead of for supper. I even dressed up the table and brought out some "extras" to make it more special. Everyone was surprised when they got home from church. We've never had such a fancy birthday meal at our house before.

Then they got a little silly with the cloth napkins . . . .


5 Comments:
Very nice table set up. It looks like everyone enjoyed themselves.
Your birthday boy shares the special day with my mother. :-)
I don't know that I wanna think about my boys being 16 just yet ~ but I know they'll be there in the blink of an eye!
GREAT birthday celebration. We always do favorite meals too. My last one (of six) will be 16 this year. I can't possibly be that old!
Oh gosh how I realte to the kids hitting those big landmark ages in multiples. It is just hard to get used to. I feel it more now than ever.
Hugs to you as you, ahem, get older too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home