Thirty-five degrees feels warm when the sun is shining, and my car very much needed the salt and mud washed off. DS thought it might be a fun job, so he got it! :)
Tonight's moon is brilliant, and there's a ring way out around it that I couldn't capture in the picture. I think I would need a different kind of lens to get it.





3 Comments:
Great photo of the car wash, but I can't imagine 35 degrees feeling warm to someone getting wet!
I took a moon photo tonight to, but it hit the trash bucket. Yours looks very nice. I like the total dark around it.
I was going to say exactly what Laura did! I can't imagine washing a car in 35 degrees.
And the moon is lovely.
Katrina, do you have a talk blog? I couldn't find one. Thanks for your comments. : ) I think what I mean by being fully engaged is to live each moment for what it has, not just getting through things to get to the future. All I know I have is right now. I may not have tomorrow. So how can I live each moment in such a way as to give it meaning and signifigance? I don't mean overload here, but really taking pleasure in seeing a dish come out of the soapy water clean, rather than just trying to get it done so I can move on to the next thing. Does that make sense?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home