Monday, March 12, 2007

Sunrise



This morning's sunrise
I forgot to turn the flash off before I took this shot. Afterward, I took more with the flash off, but the one with the flash showed the color much better. Not what I expected. I guess I still have more to learn.

6 Comments:

Blogger LauraLiz said...

Oh, my! I'd have loved to have been there, but this is surely the next best thing. The colors are incredible!

March 12, 2007 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Carol Ann Weaver said...

This is so beautiful! What a great thing to look at as the first thing I view on the most recent 365 posts! Bravo!

March 12, 2007 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Sandie said...

The colors here are wonderful and rich! I like the way the black trees make it look like a very pretty tapestry.

March 12, 2007 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Wow, that's just stunning.

March 12, 2007 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Beautiful! I took what I thought was a pretty sunset picture this evening, but it pales (!) in comparison to this.

March 13, 2007 at 2:53 AM  
Blogger SUSAN said...

Wow...would love to wake up to that view!

Susan

March 15, 2007 at 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home