Saturday, March 10, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Duster in Macro
- Color through Glass Block
- Trees
- Sunlight
- Science Activity
- Happy Birthday
- to light your way
- Light & Dark
- March came in with a bang! Literally. I woke up t...
- Thirty-five degrees feels warm when the sun is shi...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

5 Comments:
Fun! What were you playing?
I wonder what you were playing also. If you were playing poker, those old hands held a pretty good hand!
Nice contrast!
I love the arrangement of these shots together. So true to life: the older person with the cards all neatly arranged, waiting for the younger person to get organized. Fun!
It was euchre . . . not the greatest hands.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home