Friday, March 9, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Color through Glass Block
- Trees
- Sunlight
- Science Activity
- Happy Birthday
- to light your way
- Light & Dark
- March came in with a bang! Literally. I woke up t...
- Thirty-five degrees feels warm when the sun is shi...
- Tuesday's Post -- Snow Sports
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


3 Comments:
LOL, I can just picture that conversation! I like the way the light is picking up 'wispys'.
I really like the one from yesterday through the color block.
I meant the color through the block! We have the glass blocks on one wall, and I hope to replace both garage doors with glass block in the near future.
Now that we're looking at things differently, I'm always asking myself why someone made some insignificant or useful item a certain way, why they chose the colors they did. This s a cool shot.
And I can imagine the conversation! I took a picture of a row of shopping carts at Target yesterday and saw some curious stares at me!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home