Tuesday, March 13, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Sunrise
- Recycle
- Card Game
- Duster in Macro
- Color through Glass Block
- Trees
- Sunlight
- Science Activity
- Happy Birthday
- to light your way
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



3 Comments:
Quite a contrast, isn't it? We have some of the same thing in our yard. I also like the sky photo below!
There have been years that I have photographed daffidils with a couple inches of fresh snow on them. Spring is so full of juxtpositions :)
Wow... still snow? Isn't it great to see the green shoots pushing their way up through the ground. I never cease to marvel at it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home