Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow Pictures

It was too hard to decide on one picture, so I narrowed it down to three.
Here's a black and white of our front yard.
DD in her brother's snow cavern.

Caught dd being cute.


6 Comments:

Blogger Natalia said...

A snow cave! That is just hard for me to imagine. It looks like fun.

February 14, 2007 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Wow. You got a lot of snow. I love the snow cave. (I also love your new floor. I think that's very exciting!)

February 15, 2007 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Sandie said...

The snow cave is something I have wanted to do since I was a kid. We usually don't get enough snow around here for that. Nice shots.

February 15, 2007 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

I used to make caves when I was a kid, too. The blizzard of '78 was SO much fun for us kids (once the power was back on), b/c there was TONS of snow to play with.

February 15, 2007 at 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE the snow cave!! It reminds me of being a kid in MA - we always got TONS of snow in winter and made all kinds of neat creations!

February 15, 2007 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Dancingirl said...

That looks like so much fun! I am enjoying it virtually. ;-) And I think new floors are exciting. I know you'll be glad to get it all down.

February 15, 2007 at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home