Sunday, February 11, 2007

Need a Catchy Title

I told my dear friend that I didn't have any photography ideas for today, and she suggested something like this. I'm having fun playing with my photo editing software. :) Thanks for the idea, L! Love ya! Now if I could just think of a title for this one!


3 Comments:

Blogger LauraLiz said...

Too funny! That's kind of how I felt with the photo of my bowl of soup (on my leftovers). The soup was just sort of ho hum, but there was this one green bean right in the middle that almost glowed--looked like I'd put it there on purpose!

February 12, 2007 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger LauraLiz said...

Are you a Sesame Street mom? "One of these things is not like the others; one of these things is kind of the same." That's what your photo reminded me of. :-)

February 12, 2007 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger SUSAN said...

Wow, that orange pops out at ya! Cool shot. :-)

Susan

February 12, 2007 at 2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home