I didn't take any pictures on Friday, but I've been playing a bit with my photo editing software. Here's a black & white of a self-portrait shot I took the other day.
I think I'm in tandem with you. We took fruit still lives at the same time, and I thought today I'd try for the eyes. There is something just so elemental, foundational, true about eyes. And the b&W is very good for those shots. Nice job!
I love eye shots. I did them in my "Day with the A's" of my kids and their friends, and I think they are so interesting. I will have to copy you and do this too on myself!
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
5 Comments:
I think I'm in tandem with you. We took fruit still lives at the same time, and I thought today I'd try for the eyes. There is something just so elemental, foundational, true about eyes. And the b&W is very good for those shots. Nice job!
Your eyes really speak in that photo! The black and white gives an intensity to your eyes.
Susan
I love eye shots. I did them in my "Day with the A's" of my kids and their friends, and I think they are so interesting. I will have to copy you and do this too on myself!
Good shot! Closer than your usual stuff; I like it :-)
I like the eye shots, several of you have done them in b&w. I'll have to figure out how to do one.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home