Thursday, February 8, 2007

Fruit Basket Still Life



Inspired by Beth :) That's what I like so much about this project -- you all are so inspiring. Today I was able to finish my grocery shopping that was cut short the other day by the snow storm. So, now I'm stocked up on fruit, and here's a sampling of it. I took a bunch of pictures, trying a few different settings. This is the one I liked the best, and it happened to be the first one I took. Go figure!

4 Comments:

Blogger LauraLiz said...

Yum, yum! Later tonight I'll put my fruit photo on my leftovers. I like to think of us all doing similar things all over the country! :-)

February 8, 2007 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger Sandie said...

Nice still life, I like the colors.

February 8, 2007 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger Ampersand said...

I like how that one grape hangs over the basket in the front...doin' its own thang.

February 9, 2007 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

It's funny how we unknowingly do similar things! I think the colors of food are great! The dangling grape was intentional, too. :)

February 11, 2007 at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home