Monday, February 12, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Need a Catchy Title
- Karate Test
- Friday
- Fruit Basket Still Life
- Snow Day!
- Tuesday, Feb 6 ~ A Day in the Life of Katrina
- Monday, February 5 - Profiles
- Morning
- Moon Setting as Sun Rises
- I took the kids ice skating today with their cousi...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



5 Comments:
I know it isn't good for the plants, but I just love when they are encased in ice. Gorgeous!!
Your cardinal in nice. We have yard full of them and robins, but I can't get one decent picture because of the cats and the puppy.
Ice is beautiful. Glad you got a picture. And I like the cardinal in the tangle of limbs.
I think the female cardinals are really beautiful. My son and I were talking about this the other day - how lovely the males are, but the females have a beauty all their own.
Katrina I love both these pictures. I especially love the female cardinal, she has her own subtle beauty compared with her lovely mate... it's fun to see the web of branches behind her.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home