Karate Test
DD had a karate test this afternoon. Here she is doing a form. I like this one because it shows the movement of the arm while most of the body is in focus. And dd is doing the form perfectly at this particular point. (proud mama moment)
Having a stick fight - both know exactly what the other is doing, just in case you're wondering. :) This is another one that shows movement. I'm a little obssessed with action shots right now. :D
Having a stick fight - both know exactly what the other is doing, just in case you're wondering. :) This is another one that shows movement. I'm a little obssessed with action shots right now. :DThis is my favorite. Every time my kids take a karate test, I try to get a good shot of them breaking the board. I rarely succeed. It's almost impossible to time the shot right, especially with the delay of the digital camera. This one is near perfect. Her foot is still in the air from the kick, the board is broken, and she and her board holder are both in focus. I was pretty tickled that I got this one!



3 Comments:
Wow. This is a world of which I know nothing!
I like the action of her hands in the stick fight, and the concentration on her face.
It is a bit of a different world. :) I like that you can tell dd is concentrating. She was very focused on what she was doing.
I love these karate pictures. My son went through to black belt in Cote d'Ivoire a few years ago. It's such an accomplishment to get good pics like this! (I never did!)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home