Tuesday, February 13, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Cardinal & Ice
- Need a Catchy Title
- Karate Test
- Friday
- Fruit Basket Still Life
- Snow Day!
- Tuesday, Feb 6 ~ A Day in the Life of Katrina
- Monday, February 5 - Profiles
- Morning
- Moon Setting as Sun Rises
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




2 Comments:
You will be so happy you recorded this happy event! And great action shot of ds. :-)
Yeah, snow. It was in the 60's here today....but going steadily downward!
Hey, new floor is always exciting and worthy of documenting in my book. Love the new activity for the new floor, too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home