Friday, January 12, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Thursday's picture
- Winter Cemetery
- Winter View
- Making Ice Cream
- Peach Blueberry Pie
- Painting Project
- Drawing of a Horse
- Shopping Day
- Late Afternoon at the Farm
- Young Driver
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


7 Comments:
Fun Times!
Susan
Home library?! I want to be you when I grow up!
Fun photo!
I am impressed by your library! I need more shelves for my own! I am really enjoying getting to see bits and pieces of everyone's lives.
My word! That's quite a collection... of kids, books and computers!
Cool! It looks like they are having fun!
I also wanted to say I really, really, liked the fence shot from Thursday. Very geometric and strong.
Nice family shot in what looks like a comfy room!
BOOKS - You wouldn't believe how many books I had to purge last year so the shelves quit overflowing all over the place! There's another wall of bookshelves in the library, and my curriculum is not in the room. I think I'm a bookaholic (dh too). :D
KIDS - Our visitors have four children -- all in this shot, along with three of mine. Did you see all seven?
COMPUTERS - Right now there are two computers side by side while we transition from the old to the new one.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home