The wide open field and big blue sky really lend the perfect frame for that barn. So picturesque - I can see why it caught your eye. You picked a great time of day to take your picture. Nice shot!
Thanks guys! I love the picture too. I like it that the corn in the silo adds a streak of yellow that breaks up all the red. Barns do make great subjects, and I think I like the shots when the sun is low in the sky. I'm learning a lot already!
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
7 Comments:
The colors are very pretty, it looks like it could be on a calendar.
love the lighting in this one, Katrina!
Beautiful photo. Late afternoon and early morning really do make the best pictures!
That is gorgeous. I love old farms. Great picture, Katrina!
How can you ever go wrong with a barn? I love them! It's such a restful scene, especially with the lighting.
The wide open field and big blue sky really lend the perfect frame for that barn. So picturesque - I can see why it caught your eye. You picked a great time of day to take your picture. Nice shot!
Thanks guys! I love the picture too. I like it that the corn in the silo adds a streak of yellow that breaks up all the red. Barns do make great subjects, and I think I like the shots when the sun is low in the sky. I'm learning a lot already!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home