Friday, January 12, 2007

Thursday's picture



Fences

5 Comments:

Blogger my15minutes said...

I really like this one, Katrina. Interesting idea and I like the grid formed by the foreground fence.

January 12, 2007 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger LauraLiz said...

(Glad to see you back!) This country girl loves the fences! Great shot.

January 12, 2007 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this one when I open it up big! All the criss crossing fences... nice.

January 13, 2007 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

The criss-crossing is what I really liked that drew me in to take the picture. I never would have seen it if it hadn't been for some of the pictures others have posted.

January 13, 2007 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger Ampersand said...

I love this shot. So simple.

January 15, 2007 at 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home