Saturday, January 6, 2007

Painting Project


I am painting my sons' bedroom camouflage for them. I worked on it this morning, and this project is almost done.

9 Comments:

Blogger margaretm said...

WOW! That is an impressive project!

It looks really great, I bet they'll love it.

January 6, 2007 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Carol Ann Weaver said...

I am ultra impressed with the job you are doing!

January 6, 2007 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I admire you for doing it, it seems like quite the project - it's looking good though :)

Jess

January 6, 2007 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Oh my goodness! What an amazing labor of love!

January 6, 2007 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Woo hoo! We get to see the camo walls! I've been trying to imagine them since you mentioned doing it. Good job - they look great!

January 6, 2007 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger LauraLiz said...

The walls are impressive, but I really like this shot!

January 7, 2007 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Thanks, gals! Painting the camo has been a long process, but somewhat therapeutic at the same time. Personally, I couldn't stand to "live" in that room -- too busy. But I have enjoyed painting it. The carpet is on order, and the guys are anxious to move back in.

I should have put in my description that I took this picture with my left hand holding the camera out to the side. I figured since it's digital I could try as many times as I needed to get a good one. :)

January 7, 2007 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Sandie said...

We did one wall camo for Nathan when he was younger. I can't imagine doing a whole room!

January 7, 2007 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's commitment! I am not nearly that careful about bedrooms. You look great in the photo, btw.

January 7, 2007 at 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home