Friday, January 5, 2007

Drawing of a Horse



My 9yodd suggested I take a picture of her drawing for my blog today. She is a horse lover! And I like how easy it is to crop digital pictures! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger LauraLiz said...

Great horse! I used to draw horses all the time myself. :-)

January 5, 2007 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Sandie said...

Tell her I think she did a great job :) It is a neat idea way to remember the day too.

January 6, 2007 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Carol Ann Weaver said...

What a budding artist you have there! I never think to crop my photos digitally. I have to try that! Also, my 12 year old is totally getting into this 365, and he is making suggestions about what I should add. The "Tea for Two" was a compromise. He wanted the second photo in there, but I chose the one I took rather than him. I am thinking of starting him on his own blog!

January 6, 2007 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Ampersand said...

Fun shot. I have a horse lover too.

January 6, 2007 at 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home