Friday, January 19, 2007

evening at home

Cleaning up after supper . . . and a battle between a pizza cutter and a vegetable peeler . . . and the unsuspected water dumper. My kids can have more fun than I would ever imagine when they clean up the kitchen! LOL


Intent on a boggle game

6 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

This is great to see your family just "being" and having fun together, Katrina. Today was emotionally draining for me, family-wise, and this gives me hope. (insert wan smile here)

January 19, 2007 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger my15minutes said...

Nice everyday kind of photo. That's one of the things I like about this project...it encourages me to capture everyday moments, not just birthdays and graduations! These everyday moments are the ones that make up our lives though, and it's nice to honor them with a photo!

January 20, 2007 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger SUSAN said...

Fun Times!

I love the candid shots. :-)

Susan

January 20, 2007 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger Sandie said...

IT is great to see teenage siblings getting along so well!

January 20, 2007 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger LauraLiz said...

Thanks for letting me in on the fun!

January 20, 2007 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Ampersand said...

I love the concentration of your family of bogglers :-).

January 20, 2007 at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home