Thursday, January 18, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- church window & door
- We finally have blue sky today after way too many...
- Lego Robotics Competition
- Sunday's Picture
- Working at the Karate School
- Friday - computer games with friends
- Thursday's picture
- Winter Cemetery
- Winter View
- Making Ice Cream
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


2 Comments:
I like the shadow of the glass here. I'm lost when it comes to using the macro mode. I need to experiment, but I haven't really had a good opportunity to do that yet.
It is almost a monochromatic shot which makes it interesting.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home