Tuesday, January 16, 2007

We finally have blue sky today after way too many days of rain. This is taken from my yard, looking up and to the north. At first I didn't like it. But the more I look at it, the more I like how the clouds in the top left corner almost balance out the trees in the bottom right corner. It's the BLUE SKY that makes me happy! :)


Tall trees in our back yard with BLUE SKY above them!! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger LauraLiz said...

Don't you just love the sky? Every day I find myself thinking I will take a photo of the sky, of a tree, of the sky and trees. I'm glad you are seeing blue....mine has turned gray!!

January 16, 2007 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

The blue sky only lasted a few hours. Back to gray now. :( It sure was nice while it lasted, though!

January 16, 2007 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Natalia said...

I am wishing for some blue sky but it seems we are going to have to week at least a week. Nice pictures.

Natalia

January 16, 2007 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Sandie said...

I think you are right about the top photo. THe blue and clouds nicely balance the trees. It is a very rich blue, nice shot.

January 17, 2007 at 1:01 AM  
Blogger MaryD said...

great pictures of trees and BLUE sky. i haven't seen the sky here blue for quite some time!

January 17, 2007 at 1:13 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I guess I am a true Western Washingtonian in that I enjoy gray skies. But blue skies are lovely, too, as evidenced by these photos. Great shots, Katrina!

January 17, 2007 at 4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home