Monday, April 16, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Self Portrait of Hands
- Cool New Stop Sign
- Cheese Making
- More Paint
- Self portrait while painting.For those who have b...
- View through My Windshield
- Happy Easter
- Floor
- Killer Freeze
- Seasons
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
Cool! Where is it being moved?
I love old houses -- the newest one I've lived in since being married was built in the early 1940s, which is old in San Diego terms....
The condition of the house contrasted against the sky in the windows is very very very cool.
Gorgeous old home! I'd hate to share the road with it, though. :-)
Neat shot!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home