Saturday, April 14, 2007

Cool New Stop Sign


I've never seen this kind of sign before. If you look closely, you can see a dot at each of the eight corners on the stop sign. They are flashing red lights. (Of course they were flashing off at the second when I snapped the picture.) Attached to the back of the sign and sticking up above is a solar panel, which powers the sign. (I don't know how, since the sun never shines here! but I digress.) It flashes day and night. You definitely will not miss this stop sign!
P.S. The power line going across the top, isn't anywhere near the sign; it just lined itself up in the background with the top edge of the sign. :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

That is an interesting sign - seems good for low visibility intersections.

By the way, I love your paint colors - I like how you chose more than one for one room and they compliment each other well.

April 15, 2007 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home