Thursday, April 5, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- A Very Windy Day
- Blooming Tree
- Don't Fence Me In
- Early Spring at the Farm
- Hyacinth
- Birthday Party Fun
- Budding Tree
- Sprouts
- Peppers
- Sunset
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
Nice photo and commentary (around here it's more like the dread of summer, though :-))
That does say it all. I was thinking that our lives are kinda like that too...
I like the poem and the picture. They work well together. We have had a 'cold snap' around here too. Lows in the 20's, but no snow-- so far.
This is a very cool picture with elements from the seasons mixed together! I love the contrasting colors and can only imagine the cold snow!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home