Sunday, April 1, 2007

Early Spring at the Farm

This is the same farm I took a picture of in early January. http://katrina365.blogspot.com/2007/01/late-afternoon-at-farm.html
I thought I'd do all the seasons, so it will show up about every three months.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandie said...

That is a really neat idea. I have had kids stand in the same spot and take a picture at the same time everyday for 6 -12 weeks and watch how the sun and the seasons change. It will be neat to put all four of your shots together at the end of the year!

April 1, 2007 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger LauraLiz said...

Great idea! I'd thought of taking pictures from the same spot at the park, but never got around to it. :-) Now I keep thinking "maybe I won't even be here another year...."

April 1, 2007 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger Dancingirl said...

That's such a good idea! It's a lot greener now.

April 2, 2007 at 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home