Thursday, March 22, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Happy Spring
- Removal of the Braces
- Game Shelf
- blue sky
- Lamp Post (Saturday's Picture)
- Little Brook (picture for Friday)
- Rose Hips
- Make Way for Spring
- Contrast
- Sunrise
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



6 Comments:
Nope, but I really like the pictures! The white of the bones really shows up well against the dirt.
I hope someone guesses soon!
Hmmm... no idea. It would help to know how big they are. But they're cool pictures!
Katrina, I can't believe those aren't roses. They are beautiful. Tell us what the critter was!
I don't think they are big enough to be cow bones, so hmmmm...I don't know. hehe
Susan
I was going to guess deer, but with no scale it is really hard. Are you going to tell us?!
Sorry about the lack of scale. They are ostrich bones. There are several exotic bird farms around here, and apparently one escaped. It died when it got caught in a fence. :(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home