blue sky
What can I say? I just love fluffy white clouds in a beautiful blue sky! When I see it, I just have to take a picture to capture it. Maybe it's because it's not a frequent condition of our skies. :P I am definitely noticing more beautiful sights since starting this 365 project!
And a side note -- I just discovered (I'm not the most observant person) the shortcut for html code listed below the composing box - instead of using brackets, I can highlight and use ctrl and the same letter I would put in the brackets. Anyone who has used html code can probably deciper what I just wrote, but otherwise, I know I'm talking jibberish. Now, I would love to find a way to put real smilies in a post. :)

4 Comments:
Beautiful! I like white clouds and blue sky, too!
And I know nothing about html so you are more observant than I am.
The perspective of the clouds getting bigger in the foreground is interesting. I am a sucker for clouds and a blue sky too!
I like skies too. I often think that if I saw them looking as they are in a painting, I would think they looked fake. But there they are, the work of a creative hand.
This is so pretty, fluffy white clouds, blue sky and lots of trees.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home