Saturday, March 31, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Birthday Party Fun
- Budding Tree
- Sprouts
- Peppers
- Sunset
- First Blooms
- A New Look (pic for Sat)
- Final Four (Friday's pics)
- Skeletal Remains
- Happy Spring
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
I love Hyacinth Katrina! I have taken many picture of them over the last few weeks, and my girlfriend gave me some to put in the house, BUT the pollen from them was giving my youngest son problems. So, we had to put them outside. It is a purple one. Maybe I will post a picture of it for you!
Very pretty!!
So pretty! I love hyacinth; I think because they are among the earliest flowers. I have a couple that come up in the strangest place (since I'm still in a rental, what comes up in the yard is often a suprise).
Now that is the perfect Easter flower, besides the Easter Lily. Very springish!
Susan
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home