Sunday, April 8, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Floor
- Killer Freeze
- Seasons
- A Very Windy Day
- Blooming Tree
- Don't Fence Me In
- Early Spring at the Farm
- Hyacinth
- Birthday Party Fun
- Budding Tree
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


3 Comments:
Amazing. It's cold here,too, but no snow and no freeze here. Not yet anyway. But we've had a fire in the fireplace yesterday and today! Not at all usual for Easter!
We have had fires going all week! It flurried, but nothing stuck.
We did that last year ... a white Easter. We were close this year, but ended up with fog and drizzle.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home