Sunday, April 15, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Cool New Stop Sign
- Cheese Making
- More Paint
- Self portrait while painting.For those who have b...
- View through My Windshield
- Happy Easter
- Floor
- Killer Freeze
- Seasons
- A Very Windy Day
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


2 Comments:
I haven't posted yet, but that is what I shot today too. Quite a few of my hands doing different things.
Very nice, Katrina. I've been wating to try a self-portrait of hands, too. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home