Thursday, March 15, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Make Way for Spring
- Contrast
- Sunrise
- Recycle
- Card Game
- Duster in Macro
- Color through Glass Block
- Trees
- Sunlight
- Science Activity
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


5 Comments:
Is that what rose hip tea is made of? Cool if it is.
I like the gentle angle of the 'hip', it is a nice picture.
Soon they will be green!
Great shot! I like the depth of field and the twisted vine.
Really nice shot. I like the angles and lines.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home