Friday, March 2, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- March came in with a bang! Literally. I woke up t...
- Thirty-five degrees feels warm when the sun is shi...
- Tuesday's Post -- Snow Sports
- My Newest Baby
- Patterns
- Shoes
- choosing colors
- Reflections
- Fog
- Not-So-Pretty Snow
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


6 Comments:
It sounds like your weather was just like ours yesterday! This is a beautiful shot.
the clouds, sky, and bare branches look great... your words too add to a great capture of your weather.
Thanks, Mary. I worked on those words. :)
Lovely! I love when spring is trying to come and the cloud play such wonderful games on the blue sky!
The clouds look like a painting!
This one is great Katrina. Gorgeous blue.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home