Friday, January 26, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- view from a 2nd story window
- ping pong
- dinner & dessert
- icy branches
- snowy day at dusk
- knock down the tower
- evening at home
- wine glass
- church window & door
- We finally have blue sky today after way too many...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


5 Comments:
I like the quadrant set up too, all revolving around his hand.
"all revolving around his hand" like a Vermeer!
Very cool that it worked out that way while you were not even trying.
Very nice Katrina. I love happy accidents like that.
Well, I see I am not the first to think of the Vermeer lesson from last week :) Nice shot!
I didn't even catch the Vermeer connection until you guys mentioned it. Sometimes the accidental shots are the best! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home