Wednesday, January 24, 2007

ping pong






Today I attempted to take action shots while my sons played ping pong. I used the action shot setting on the camera, but most of the pictures were still blurry. I think I'll need to learn to use the manual settings.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dalissa 365 said...

These aren't bad action shots. It's a good series and I kind of like when the action part of the shot is a bit blurry to show that something was in motion.

January 25, 2007 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like the blurriness. That's what I think makes them cool action shots!

January 25, 2007 at 7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think blurriness IS the motion in pictures. I love all of your family pictures, too!

January 25, 2007 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger Sandie said...

More great fun! The shots are good too!

January 25, 2007 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger my15minutes said...

Did you use flash? It looks like you did in the first one (not blurry), but didn't in the others (blurry). For an interior shot like this, if you wanted to stop the action, you'd still need to use the flash, I think. Good luck continuing to try! I tried piano action shots and it is tricky!

January 25, 2007 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Dancingirl said...

The blurriness makes them look like they're moving. I like it!

January 26, 2007 at 1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home