Monday, January 22, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- snowy day at dusk
- knock down the tower
- evening at home
- wine glass
- church window & door
- We finally have blue sky today after way too many...
- Lego Robotics Competition
- Sunday's Picture
- Working at the Karate School
- Friday - computer games with friends
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


5 Comments:
Ice storms can be dangerous, but there isn't much in this world that is prettier!
You're right...enlarging it really brings out the contrasts that are flat in the smaller image. Nice shot.
I'm feeling this way about a lot of my outdoor pictures ~ that they look better when enlarged. I love these icy branches, Katrina.
Lovely shot!
I clicked and it does!
Ice coating trees is so beautiful and so potentially unkind.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home