Tuesday, April 17, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Moving a House
- Self Portrait of Hands
- Cool New Stop Sign
- Cheese Making
- More Paint
- Self portrait while painting.For those who have b...
- View through My Windshield
- Happy Easter
- Floor
- Killer Freeze
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



2 Comments:
My flowers are all pretty droopy too. I don't think many will come up all this year, but we will see.
I'm hoping with you that spring is arriving. And my daffodils look the same way. And my tulips are up, but still closed for winter!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home