More Paint

Sorry to bore everyone with another picture of me painting, but that's what I'm doing today, and I thought it would be more interesting than a picture of just a blank wall. This is my "test wall" for me to decide if I really like the color before I buy more paint and do the whole room. It's still wet, but I think I like it. I'm feeling bold with all this color. The one wall on the end of the room is the green I painted yesterday, and I decided on this fabric for the curtains.


4 Comments:
I really, really like this color. What is it called? I think it will look nice with the green, and the fabric is just perfect. Wow!
It is called "cardamom" and is a Behr paint color. I am really liking it, too. :)
That is the fabric I voted for!
I love the color of the walls! Lovely!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home