Sunday, February 4, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Moon Setting as Sun Rises
- I took the kids ice skating today with their cousi...
- reflection
- one-on-one
- Icicles
- Karate Demo Team
- Winter Wonderland
- Saturday
- quarters
- view from a 2nd story window
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



5 Comments:
Well, you wanted our snow and cold temps...looks like it shifted your direction! : )
I can't even imagine 7 below. Here in Texas, we think it is unbearable when it gets in the 20's. Brrr
Clever self-portrait, using the mouse's view. :-)
Interesting perspective for your self portrait.
Brrr... it's cold here, too. I'd be happy if we could have a bit of snow with the cold.
Your eyes are such a beautiful color!
Colleen - thanks for sending winter our way. :)
Susan - and today it was 10-13 below zero! It was about 10 above when I was out shopping this afternoon.
Dali - Sending snow your way tonight. We just got a few inches, so you can have it now. It'll take at least a day to get there, though. :)
Ampersand - Thanks! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home