Sunday, January 28, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Saturday
- quarters
- view from a 2nd story window
- ping pong
- dinner & dessert
- icy branches
- snowy day at dusk
- knock down the tower
- evening at home
- wine glass
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

8 Comments:
Just so beautiful. These blogs are the closest I'll get to snow this year, so keep posting!
ooh, that makes me want some hot chocolate just looking at it.
Trees in snow are so beautiful, aren't they! I clicked on this pic to enlarge it, and it's truly gorgeous.
And I'm thinking "real winter has arrived" here this morning because it was 18 degrees when I got up (windchill 8). No snow. Just cold.
This is a lovely photo. Thanks for sharing your real winter!!
This is a really beautiful shot! I am still holding out hope for a real snow that last more than 2 hours :)
You can really see the snow when you open the photo up. Wow. Would love to be in the middle of that!
Susan
i just have to come back to tell you i really loved this picture and set as my desktop for a day... then i got too cold so now my sunset is there for the desktop... but this was a fun pic.
Aw, thanks, Mary, for telling me that. Very encouraging to me. :) Amazing how a picture of snow can make a person *feel* cold just looking at it, but it's true! Mental association is powerful.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home