Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Monday, February 5 - Profiles

I played around last night with taking profile shots of myself. I was too tired to come back downstairs and post them, though. So, here are a couple shots of very tired me after a long workout! :)




7 Comments:

Blogger LauraLiz said...

I think the second one is just perfect. I love the shadow, with the hint of light on your hair, and the background color is wonderful. Great job!

February 6, 2007 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Sandie said...

I am like Laura the second one is really nice. It is a combination of the color and shadow, very interesting. Good job!

February 6, 2007 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

I like the second one also, with the overlay of purple. Beautiful.

February 6, 2007 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

I like the purple background too. It's a wall in my bedroom which I didn't think of using for the background at first. It was a "duh!" moment when I thought of it. :) The picture makes me think of those vase/face drawings. Thanks for your comments. :)

February 6, 2007 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Hey, now, these are really good, Katrina! Looks like you're getting increasingly comfortable with your camera.

February 7, 2007 at 1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the second picture with the purple background.

February 7, 2007 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger Callee said...

Okay, I'll bite. Why do you wash out your eggshells?

February 26, 2007 at 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home