Sunday, January 7, 2007

Peach Blueberry Pie

This is a new recipe I tried and my first attempt at a food picture. Alas! My camera would focus on it perfectly, but it wouldn't stay in focus long enough for me to snap the shot. Not sure why. Usually it's very good with focusing on what I want. Sometimes electronic gadgets don't listen to me!

5 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

Forget about the focus, the pie looks awesome!

January 7, 2007 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger LauraLiz said...

Do you have a macro mode? That is what my ds has been showing me. It's great for exactly this kind of shot. (The pie looks great!)

January 7, 2007 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger SUSAN said...

YUMMY...what kind of pie is that?
I kind of like the blurred look.

Susan

January 7, 2007 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Macro mode? I thought that's what I was using, but I'm not sure. Some of those little symbols are hard to figure out. Maybe I should find the manual for this camera! . . . and read it. :D

The pie is blueberry & peach with a pecan crumb topping. Very delicious!

January 8, 2007 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

I got the manual out and discovered that I was NOT using macro mode when I took this picture. And I found out that the little flashing light when I was trying to focus means that it's having difficulty focusing. Manuals are so handy!

January 9, 2007 at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home