dinner & dessert
sausage potato quiche

rustic apricot tart

Tonight's dinner had to be something that could bake while we were at karate, and this quiche is a one-dish meal my family loves. The tart was a new recipe I tried today and was quite yummy -- not too sweet and very flavorful. Now that I took pictures of the food, I realize our meal was monochromatic. You can tell I never took home ec in college! Amazing the things I notice through the lens of the camera that I never saw otherwise!

4 Comments:
I like the food! Nothing wrong with monochromatic! The apricot tart looks especially delicious.
Now my stomach is growling! You took mouth-watering photos. :-)
Susan
I want that tart!! I LOVE apricot tarts of every kind, but this one looks incredible! What talent you have.
Julie
Monochromatic or not, this meal looks like one Julia Child would be proud of... very French looking. (I just finished reading Julia's memoirs from her time in France)
Yum!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home