Friday, April 13, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- More Paint
- Self portrait while painting.For those who have b...
- View through My Windshield
- Happy Easter
- Floor
- Killer Freeze
- Seasons
- A Very Windy Day
- Blooming Tree
- Don't Fence Me In
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
I am glad you had a great Family Day on your birthday. I love going to Amish country, it helps put things in perspective for me.
How interesting! I once took a cheesemaking class and it is hot, hard work. Sounds like a fun time.
Susan
You weren't by any chance in Holmes County, were you? My dad still orders Baby Swiss from them every year. :) My dad grew up in Millersburg.
Looks more modern than I would have expected!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home