Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Not-So-Pretty Snow

When it's pushed off a parking lot, snow isn't so pretty anymore.
This pile looked like waves of dirty snow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Totally agree with how ugly it gets! Caitrin said I should take a picture of that yesterday for the same reasons you posted a photo like that.

I chose to photograph the effects of flooding and rain instead. :P Are you getting rain like we are? Unbelievable!

February 21, 2007 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Carol Ann Weaver said...

This is sort of how I feel when we get snow too. It is really pretty when it falls, but it doesn't leave in the same way it falls. I have always thought that is because our town doesn't have the kind of equipment to get rid of it like places that get it regularly. It was nice because I got to see it come down all pretty. Then, I went to CA, and it was almost gone when I came back. :)

February 21, 2007 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Sandie said...

I like the texture in this shot. The angle is pretty cool too. All our snow is long gone and we will just get rain from now on.

February 21, 2007 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Ampersand said...

We have that here too...except less today after warm temps. I thought of taking a picture of it too. Glad you did!

February 21, 2007 at 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home