Tuesday, January 30, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Karate Demo Team
- Winter Wonderland
- Saturday
- quarters
- view from a 2nd story window
- ping pong
- dinner & dessert
- icy branches
- snowy day at dusk
- knock down the tower
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


7 Comments:
I have always like icicles! They reflect so much color and are very beautiful!
Wow - these are incredible.
Brrrr! Fun photo. :-)
I came to say...exactly what Laura said, LOL.
LOL...I *almost* used icicles for my shot yesterday! I just couldn't get a good shot on the side of the road where they were without serious risk. These are great; remind me of the ones off our roof line at the farm in MI where I grew up.
cool! (Literally too)
These are on my parent's garage, and really they are very dangerous, so we have to learn not to walk under them. But I love to *look* at icicles. They are so pretty! Thanks, everyone, for your comments. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home