Katrina ~ Project 365

Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Farm

Here's the farm I've been taking a picture of each season. Links to the previous photos are below.


Winter - https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgNLdB57ELTA8ezx7QQ9gQGGXvnPrZQSa4_aU3tLfiaEvwV6mWixxjDAUozpYyyv9Z1hXkePrbgOy00aySLCGAzjKP-j3wrRk_IQCBAJAPhQd0iuubslshE0wZmPnnub9w2codF7kJ7291Z/s1600-h/07-01-03+004.jpg

Spring -
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiI9fMylp1QGI5VMcvCvFp7bIQ_nJeQslaszqyLf5FdPRA57xi4ONUb5y-AacsOlWDMSCpnWm9KICd0mUxDMDUhCJpxoQ5j6LznbdB0u2HtcRrEJ1yXCE8AuMhMxT0-oaR9KsQLuU_GQgbb/s1600-h/07-04-01+011.jpg

Summer - https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhePi8hyqsAGz0-WWlQ9wWS1ueKrMQzlXicc49V0EQYlVVPXTjlxQciFgJZMtpfSPOe0RylhR13YC7GAq5qG8SGgFr2Gn5dIZJfXE0KpjEj_x_g6TB2xTbS_lRazaSsr-__CkzOhW9yZAnR/s1600-h/07-07-03+003.jpg

posted by Katrina at 9:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Katrina

I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Kingfisher
  • Harvest
  • Streaming Light
  • Fall Color
  • FedEx
  • Applesauce Day
  • Pink Applesauce
  • Under an Oak Tree
  • Dilapitated Barn
  • Spider & Web

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]